Teen Art Competition
Acceptable mediums for the contest are:
- Digital Art
- Mixed Media
- Snapchat Filter
- Artwork must be brought to the Brodsky Library on September 5 between 9:00am – 5:00pm. Dropoff outside of those hours is by appointment only.
- Art submitted after September 5 will not be considered.
- Artists will be notified of acceptance into the contest by September 14.
- Art may be no larger than 24 x 24 x 24.
- Artists must identify as Jewish and be in grades 6-12.
- Artwork which has been submitted into another festival, such as the Queeny Art Fair, may enter this contest.
- Artwork must be respectful and “family friendly.”